Thursday, April 22, 2010

Source Statement for Final Project 4/22

After leaving last class and not having my content quite clear I ended up going back to the drawing board and starting over. I knew I still wanted to have my source be the relationship between things but I dint know how to portray that. I soon remembered this children book called The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein. The book is about a boys relationship with a tree in a forest. The tree loves the boy very much and gives the boy anything he wants but he soon demands more and more of the tree as the grows older, the tree gives him what he needs. In the end the boy comes back very old and tired and the tree tells him that she has nothing left to give but all the boy needs is a place to rest so he rests on her stump and the tree becomes happy. This book inspired me to photographs of the relationship between my cat and and girl and showing their relationship change and progress through time as the girl gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment