Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Progress 4/29
This weekend I went home to take my photographs. For my artist book I wanted it to have an old and almost antique feeling about it and I also want to have my photographs have the same feeling. So I shot my photographs in a professional black and white film and I originally wanted to develop them in a dark room but I heard unless you are a photo major its very hard to get into the dark room. So i came up with a second option and that was to have Ritz develop them onto photo paper but they told me it would take two week to and i dint have that time. In the end with some help I was able to find a place in Boston called Colortek that is going to be able to develop them alot faster. As Im waiting for my prints to be developed Im going to start making my final artist book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment