All of the artist books came out really well done but there is one in particular that has stuck out to me the most and that is Natasha Barclay’s. I think she did a thoroughly job with her artist book. She was able to convey her source clearly and it was pretty evident that her source was her journey from Cape Cod to Massart but also her transition from the Cape to the city of Boston. Her using the shell as the outer cover symbolizes her home and then once you open the shell all of these different pictures pop up of the city of Boston. When I first opened the shell I thought it was going to open all the way up but it dint maybe for next time it would be nice if the shell did open all the way up. Also I think it would have helped if some of the pictures popped up just a little bit more so that you could have more of that pop up feeling. She did a good job talking pictures that really represent the city. There is also a map on the top inside shell it might would have been nice if the map covered the whole back of the shell but I thought that the map was a nice touch overall.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment