Thursday, March 4, 2010

source # 5

It has been a long struggling, frustrating and successful process.I remembered in the very beginning of this process I had no idea where I was going to go with my source. I was not sure on how everything was going to come together and work. I had a hard time seeing the end result. As soon as I started to make my story board I felt like I had a better idea of how my shots where going to come to work. Then I got into shooting my scenes but before that I had to learn how to use a camera and lighting and that was all new for me. At times it was hard for me to remember or to recall how you work the camera. When I started shooting I felt it was all a new learning experience and that my shot might not come out the way I might want them. I ended up reshooting some scenes but even now Im not sure if they are what I want them to be. Then we go into editing and that was probably the hardest and most frustrating step for me. Alot of it I felt like had to do with my lack of experience using final cut express but once I felt like I had a better handle on editing it got a little easier. In the end I am happy with my and satisfied with my final product.


No comments:

Post a Comment