Wednesday, February 17, 2010
response to my experience with final cut and editing
I had both a positive and negative experience with final cut and editing. I did enjoy editing when I knew how to do it. It got a bit frustrating when I wanted to edit something but I was not sure how to do it. I also had a hard time using the program because I encounter many problems that I could not fix and I felt stressed because of it. There was somethings that I was able to edit and I had fun in doing so because I knew how to do it. At the same time I felt a little bit limited. I wish I knew more about editing and how to do it. I think it would have been a little bit more funner and less frustrating if I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment